Monday, April 5, 2010

A few more days...

Counting the days, and it's still a few more until we hop on the plane and leave for the U.S...

We're a group of javelin throwers that'll be training at the OTC (Olympic Training Center) in Chula Vista for the next 4-5weeks. I figured I'd start a blog so that people at home...or anywhere else...can follow our training camp and see/read how life in Chula Vista treats us :) So, instead of updating my homepage (www.mikaelaingberg.com) everyday, I'll write stuff here since it's easier and faster...and I can do it with my phone.

I'll be writing in English, Finnish and Swedish...so sorry for any mistakes with the spelling :) .. my phone will hopefully work on the local wifi, so that I can update the blog from the track in Chula as well :)

later,
micce